Ingel's Tuition for June holidays has commenced for:
Secondary 3 to O Level:
-Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Combined Science
JC 1 to A Level:
H1/H2 Mathematics
H1/H2 Chemistry
H1/H2 Physics
Ingel's Profile:
NUS 1st Class Honours in Engineering Science
Dean Lister for 3 semesters
Full Distinctions for A Levels
Top 1% in Temasek Junior College
Chemistry Olympiad
Here are some testimonials why students join Ingel’s classes because his class rates are NOT the lowest:
“I have engaged more than 7 tutors before I signed my daughter Alicia up for Ingel’s classes. Before she joined Ingel’s classes, she was not enjoying her tuition classes as she faces significant difficulties in learning from her tutors. She was easily distracted and frustrated because of that. Not only is he patient, Ingel could explain hard-to-understand concepts that Alicia could easily grasp. The best part is, she could now retain her knowledge for much longer than before.”
Mrs Lim, mother of Alicia, Chung Cheng High School
“Ingel first taught me when I was struggling with Chemistry in Sec 3. At that time, I felt that there was no one I could turn to. With his tutoring, I subsequently managed to get into Meridian Junior College. I continued to join his JC classes where he still retain his amazing ability to significantly simplify the more complex A level topics, just like for secondary level. Eventually, I score ‘A’ for Chemistry. I definitely owe my good results to Ingel!”
Kai Lin, Meridian Junior College
“He goes for the extra mile to ensure that I fully understood the materials he have taught me. I am also able to whatsapp him my queries at any time. I would have done well for my examinations if my school teachers are as good as him.”
Pearlyn Ang, Tanjong Katong Girls’ School
Ingel can be reached at 96726733.
Secondary 3 to O Level:
-Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Combined Science
JC 1 to A Level:
H1/H2 Mathematics
H1/H2 Chemistry
H1/H2 Physics
Ingel's Profile:
NUS 1st Class Honours in Engineering Science
Dean Lister for 3 semesters
Full Distinctions for A Levels
Top 1% in Temasek Junior College
Chemistry Olympiad
Here are some testimonials why students join Ingel’s classes because his class rates are NOT the lowest:
“I have engaged more than 7 tutors before I signed my daughter Alicia up for Ingel’s classes. Before she joined Ingel’s classes, she was not enjoying her tuition classes as she faces significant difficulties in learning from her tutors. She was easily distracted and frustrated because of that. Not only is he patient, Ingel could explain hard-to-understand concepts that Alicia could easily grasp. The best part is, she could now retain her knowledge for much longer than before.”
Mrs Lim, mother of Alicia, Chung Cheng High School
“Ingel first taught me when I was struggling with Chemistry in Sec 3. At that time, I felt that there was no one I could turn to. With his tutoring, I subsequently managed to get into Meridian Junior College. I continued to join his JC classes where he still retain his amazing ability to significantly simplify the more complex A level topics, just like for secondary level. Eventually, I score ‘A’ for Chemistry. I definitely owe my good results to Ingel!”
Kai Lin, Meridian Junior College
“He goes for the extra mile to ensure that I fully understood the materials he have taught me. I am also able to whatsapp him my queries at any time. I would have done well for my examinations if my school teachers are as good as him.”
Pearlyn Ang, Tanjong Katong Girls’ School
Ingel can be reached at 96726733.
