Install older macOS in new mac

beary2teddy

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
1,002
Reaction score
3
Am I able to install an older version of macOS in a newly bought mac, if the hardware requirement of the new mac supports the older macOS?

I think all new macs will come with the latest OS, but I need an older one
 

Glariel

Banned
Joined
Feb 21, 2018
Messages
26,710
Reaction score
2,030
Am I able to install an older version of macOS in a newly bought mac, if the hardware requirement of the new mac supports the older macOS?

I think all new macs will come with the latest OS, but I need an older one
not able to. the only way is to buy old macs
 

szeli

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 24, 2003
Messages
21,478
Reaction score
3,162
think e oldest needs to be e version e mac came with. but why do u need an older version?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top