I have an Intel i7 Dell Laptop that is coming to 7 years old running Win 10. It was upgraded from Win 8 few years back. I occasionally run into the blue screen problem which is not frequent but irritating enough esp. when I am in the midst of doing something urgent/important. I have regularly running Win 10 updates, but this problem still remain. The only problem I have with the laptop is the faulty battery which would not be an issue if I run the laptop from using the main power supply.
Few questions :
(1) Is the Blue Screen problem I have a hardware or software issue or both?
(2) Will it hep if I do a clean re-installation of Win 10? even if it means re-formatting my hard disk.
(3) What other options (besides buying new laptop) do I have to permanently remove this blue screen problem which I do not encounter in my other laptop?
Few questions :
(1) Is the Blue Screen problem I have a hardware or software issue or both?
(2) Will it hep if I do a clean re-installation of Win 10? even if it means re-formatting my hard disk.
(3) What other options (besides buying new laptop) do I have to permanently remove this blue screen problem which I do not encounter in my other laptop?
