osirisx
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Jun 21, 2007
- Messages
- 19,730
- Reaction score
- 3,344
Anyone with experience with a chromebook?
Currently I have a win 8.1, 14" ultrabook
was looking at the chromebook mainly due to the form factor
I understand there are many limitations,
what I use mainly are
ms office for report writing,
watching videos usually in mkv. format
listening to songs
surfing the net, check emails
more concerned on the support for office docs and media downloads (be it ddl or torrent)
whether is the chromebook support mature enough, any advise?
Currently I have a win 8.1, 14" ultrabook
was looking at the chromebook mainly due to the form factor
I understand there are many limitations,
what I use mainly are
ms office for report writing,
watching videos usually in mkv. format
listening to songs
surfing the net, check emails
more concerned on the support for office docs and media downloads (be it ddl or torrent)
whether is the chromebook support mature enough, any advise?

