iTunes 11.1 is up!

beary2teddy

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2004
Messages
1,002
Reaction score
3
To those who uses chrome and sees 11.0.5 on apple website, change to safari and you will see 11.1
 

JavaTube

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 5, 2008
Messages
551
Reaction score
1
installed in my windows laptop and started listening Radio.... need to upgrade my iMac, will do it tmrw morning...
 

FactoryEffex

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 13, 2008
Messages
90
Reaction score
0
Cant update

I still can't update my iTunes, should I download the new version from Apple? Will my iphone backup be safe?
 

VickyToh

Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2007
Messages
404
Reaction score
0
I still can't update my iTunes, should I download the new version from Apple? Will my iphone backup be safe?

I suspect there is a bug in apple's site.

iTunes 11.1 download seems to be a problem if you're running IE10, as in my case...

Try switching to apple's own Safari browser and it works Magically;)
 

ekardo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
20,808
Reaction score
1,020
even if I log into my us itunes account, I can't access itunes radio on my iphone...can you guys?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top