Bro are you comparing apple with orangesJB where got cheaper de?
I went Oriental Kopi eat 1 nasi lemak, 1 laksa and 2 white kopi, SGD 21 liao. Taste also so so nia...
Of course setting is different la. Kopi tiam bo aircon, service not as good. Oriental kopi considered restoran, not warm, got little bit service...
i go jb not becos it's cheaper but just bored, go walk walk kill time nia.
I know la. But i never go jb kopi tiam before ma. But hor, sg killiney also not really expensive. At tpy killiney, before 1130am or dinner, set meal $5.90 leh, incl laksa, mee siam, curry chicken or mee rebus with kopi/teh.Bro are you comparing apple with oranges
I find Oriental Kopi so so only… taste like “3 in1“ instant kopi…JB where got cheaper de?
I went Oriental Kopi eat 1 nasi lemak, 1 laksa and 2 white kopi, SGD 21 liao. Taste also so so nia...
Of course setting is different la. Kopi tiam bo aircon, service not as good. Oriental kopi considered restoran, not warm, got little bit service...
i go jb not becos it's cheaper but just bored, go walk walk kill time nia.
Ikea coffee is actually quite good. I bought their coffee beans home and brew myself.Go sg or Jb IKEA, members get free kopi.
Don't mind the quality or taste, it's unlimited refills. Ikea cafe got aircon too.
Their cheap chix wings go well with kopi
Sent from my friend's mobile phone.
is it me only that feels JB kopitiam coffee not nice de?
looks gao but not fragrant. and not much caffeine kick.
meaning, they add alot of fillers in their kopi. like barley and corn
Mixue Malaysia one cup ice coffee latte is RM4!!!!JB where got cheaper de?
I went Oriental Kopi eat 1 nasi lemak, 1 laksa and 2 white kopi, SGD 21 liao. Taste also so so nia...
Of course setting is different la. Kopi tiam bo aircon, service not as good. Oriental kopi considered restoran, not warm, got little bit service...
i go jb not becos it's cheaper but just bored, go walk walk kill time nia.
Ikea coffee is actually quite good. I bought their coffee beans home and brew myself.
One of the worst coffee ever drank. Really badthey say got one famous kopi at kluang train station there berry good, lots of singkies go there everytime full house, last time i pass by never try b4...is it good?![]()