Hi Victor here, just graduated from NTU chemical engineering. Here is some information about myself:
- I have been teaching for 4~5 years and has taught about 20 students before
- I have seen improvements, from good to decent ones
1) helped P6 girl scoring >230 for her PSLE despite her teacher's expectation at ~200
2) propelled a P6 boy into top 10 ranking in sciences for his class when he had been consistently ranked the last prior to my service
3) helped a sec4 NA student scoring B4 for his N level sciences when he had been scoring E8s and F9s consistently in school
4) had a P6 boy scoring 272 for his PSLE (but he is naturally very smart, I am merely there to tidy up his expressions and loopholes in his answers)
I had a lot of recommendations from parents and students in the past but had to drop most of my tuition commitments due to my internship.
I know the June holidays are coming, and I also believe that many students and parents are worried about the important final exams this year.
Hence, I am offering an intensive tuition package during June to help students with their academics.
Intensive tuition, from my experience, yields better and faster results than the traditional weekly tuition periods because students remember and retain long term information better when reminded on a daily basis than on a weekly basis. And by nature, a decent amount of subjects are memory based (chemistry, some parts of physics, and the answering styles to some mathematics questions).
Students who are also weaker at logical questions will also tend to rely on their memory for standard answers instead of coming up with their own.
The package details are as follows:
Primary level (P4 exams to PSLE):
5 days x 1.5 hours/day, $100 for a week (5 days)
Lower secondary level (sec 1 to 2):
5 days x 1.5 hours/day, $120 for a week (5 days)
Upper secondary level (sec 3 to 5):
5 days x 1.5 hours/day, $150 for a week (5 days)
The place will be at the student's place. My place is at the East but can travel so long it is accessible to public transportation.
Before that, I will provide a free trial lesson to assess the student's capability and potential. It will also be the student's assessment on the suitability of my teaching methods. Further arrangements can be made after the trial.
I can be contacted at 96458736. I entertain calls, SMSes, and Whatsapp. Do drop me a message if I failed to pick up any calls.
- I have been teaching for 4~5 years and has taught about 20 students before
- I have seen improvements, from good to decent ones
1) helped P6 girl scoring >230 for her PSLE despite her teacher's expectation at ~200
2) propelled a P6 boy into top 10 ranking in sciences for his class when he had been consistently ranked the last prior to my service
3) helped a sec4 NA student scoring B4 for his N level sciences when he had been scoring E8s and F9s consistently in school
4) had a P6 boy scoring 272 for his PSLE (but he is naturally very smart, I am merely there to tidy up his expressions and loopholes in his answers)
I had a lot of recommendations from parents and students in the past but had to drop most of my tuition commitments due to my internship.
I know the June holidays are coming, and I also believe that many students and parents are worried about the important final exams this year.
Hence, I am offering an intensive tuition package during June to help students with their academics.
Intensive tuition, from my experience, yields better and faster results than the traditional weekly tuition periods because students remember and retain long term information better when reminded on a daily basis than on a weekly basis. And by nature, a decent amount of subjects are memory based (chemistry, some parts of physics, and the answering styles to some mathematics questions).
Students who are also weaker at logical questions will also tend to rely on their memory for standard answers instead of coming up with their own.
The package details are as follows:
Primary level (P4 exams to PSLE):
5 days x 1.5 hours/day, $100 for a week (5 days)
Lower secondary level (sec 1 to 2):
5 days x 1.5 hours/day, $120 for a week (5 days)
Upper secondary level (sec 3 to 5):
5 days x 1.5 hours/day, $150 for a week (5 days)
The place will be at the student's place. My place is at the East but can travel so long it is accessible to public transportation.
Before that, I will provide a free trial lesson to assess the student's capability and potential. It will also be the student's assessment on the suitability of my teaching methods. Further arrangements can be made after the trial.
I can be contacted at 96458736. I entertain calls, SMSes, and Whatsapp. Do drop me a message if I failed to pick up any calls.
