Khao Yai

ocean29

Member
Joined
Feb 16, 2011
Messages
105
Reaction score
0
Hi, anyone been to Khao Yai before? Any recommendation for driver for around 3 days in Khao Yai and transportation to and fro from Bangkok.

Thank you :)
 

goh6570

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 12, 2014
Messages
5,832
Reaction score
1
I've been there before. I can recommend u driver that I used when I went to pattaya.

For khao yai. I got my Thai fren to drive us there.

It's a nice and quiet place. Been to their vineyard too

Hi, anyone been to Khao Yai before? Any recommendation for driver for around 3 days in Khao Yai and transportation to and fro from Bangkok.

Thank you :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top