getsby
Supremacy Member
- Joined
- May 27, 2008
- Messages
- 8,194
- Reaction score
- 0
not for me.
come back my desk collapse (not for me)
my inbox exploded already.(same here)
and take a full mth to clear backlog(no backlog)
not to mention phone keeps ringing while i am in camp.(i always off hp while in camp, occasionally on to see who called me, only reply back to my friends/family, call from office/job one will ignore till after I go back work)
super hate ICT -_- (I love ICT very much, always hope to have 3weeks ICT instead of 2 weeks only)
ICT is good for those jobs where 有你没你都一样.(not true for my case, I got ICT other colleague cover my work, when they go ICT i cover their work, that is why the 6 month adv notice is for, for the boss to proper plan the work load while you go ICT so that people will cover your work when u go ICT)
If boss never plan in adv, mean boss is **** up

