Lantern Festival

TanyaBurr

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 3, 2019
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
So, How many went to attend the Lantern Festival this year with the call of Orange alert? I did :D:D:D. I had my finest dress, my finest pumpy heels, and my protector, THE MASK and went to the temple :) there was very little crowd this year but I enjoyed it, even though the screening was very tiring as I had to stand in line.
So, were you there?
 

commie_rick

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2009
Messages
73,143
Reaction score
3,806
So, How many went to attend the Lantern Festival this year with the call of Orange alert? I did :D:D:D. I had my finest dress, my finest pumpy heels, and my protector, THE MASK and went to the temple :) there was very little crowd this year but I enjoyed it, even though the screening was very tiring as I had to stand in line.
So, were you there?

r u the girl in the photo ? i saw someone familar. were you taking selfies all the time ?
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top