laptop graphic card

FlyingNuggets

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2014
Messages
628
Reaction score
0
Hi my friend regretted in buying his computer N550JK cause it comes with a GT750m graphic card.. its not enough for him to play his games and recently we saw at stores that the exact same model with the exact same price comes with a GTX 850m... My friend was wondering whether any shop helps him to exchange his graphic card and IF its possible how much would that be?
 

QQQ321

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 25, 2014
Messages
66
Reaction score
0
N550JK can't exchange graphic card, actually most of the laptops can't do it, neither.

I don't know how much your friend spend, but I recomment him sell that notebook
and consider other models

I'm studying the gaming notebook too, recently. So I can tell you that if he's for entertainment, N550JK with GTX 850M DDR3 I guess is enough.

But, I guess he's a gamer so he need better graphic card, in this case, I recommend GTX 850M with GDDR5 VRAM and MSI GE60 2PC cost only $1699 during Comex

I don't recommend other ASUS models like G56JR, it's GTX 760M only which perfomrnace is 30% weaker than GTX 850M/GDDR5
 

FlyingNuggets

Senior Member
Joined
Jul 5, 2014
Messages
628
Reaction score
0
N550JK can't exchange graphic card, actually most of the laptops can't do it, neither.

I don't know how much your friend spend, but I recomment him sell that notebook
and consider other models

I'm studying the gaming notebook too, recently. So I can tell you that if he's for entertainment, N550JK with GTX 850M DDR3 I guess is enough.

But, I guess he's a gamer so he need better graphic card, in this case, I recommend GTX 850M with GDDR5 VRAM and MSI GE60 2PC cost only $1699 during Comex

I don't recommend other ASUS models like G56JR, it's GTX 760M only which perfomrnace is 30% weaker than GTX 850M/GDDR5

Well my friend's laptop is still under installment sooo he wish he could sell it but he cant.. yea he spent it wrongly and regrets it very badly..
 

WeDoIt

Senior Member
Joined
Oct 6, 2012
Messages
1,616
Reaction score
0
ITS Under installment.. Do you read?

doesn't mean its under installment ,he can't sell it anyway.He paid for it and he can do whatever he wants with it.All he has to do is to top up on top of the amount he sold the laptop for for the new laptop.He can still continue to pay his installment as usual anyway.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top