Lenovo E 440 - Help urgent !

rick79etal

Junior Member
Joined
May 20, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi Friends,

I need a honest and tested review of Lenovo E 440 (i7 model) in terms of :

1. durability
2. working
3. battery
4. weight
5. is it worthy of being a lenovo? as someone told me that Lenovo just introduced E series for affordability purpose

I'm looking to invest in a new laptop, after using Acer notebook for 7 years. So now I want to switch to Lenovo, so will need good advice from experts here on this E440 model.

Also, somebody recommended me to go for T 440 (i5 model) instead as T series is well known and good reviews. So I'm confused big time, to add on to this confusion, E 440 (i7 model) is not in stock anywhere in Singapore.

Kindly suggest.

thanks for your help and time.

Regards

Rick
 

circus

Junior Member
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
60
Reaction score
2
I presume you are looking at Thinkpads?

T440 (or T series) is a very good balance of specs, weight and price.

E440 is cheaper than T440. It is mainly heavier and has lower screen resolution.

If you want lighter weighing than T440, it will be the (expensive) X1 carbon.

You can google for the exact weight yourself.

But you need to decide whether you need i5 or i7, it depends on what you do with your laptop.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top