Lenovo laptop problem help please!

Jacksonftw

Member
Joined
Apr 25, 2012
Messages
467
Reaction score
0
Hi guys really need help for you all to try to identify what's wrong with my laptop.

So when I turn it on, after a minute at the desktop page I can't click any icon or I can't go to the task manager as it will take very long and after awhile it will go the spinning circle cursor and I can't do anything but hold the power button to off it. It is as good as it hang but I still can move the cursor around. I can't even go to the windows button to shut it off. Hope you guys will be able to help. Running on windows 8 enterprise (Republic poly system) lenovo z510 thank you.
 
Last edited:

minyang

Junior Member
Joined
Oct 19, 2005
Messages
60
Reaction score
9
Try press F8 when you power on your machine to go into safe mode and see can anot. If can fast backup all your data. Not sure if Ideapad machine got inbuild diagnostic test anot...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top