letsgososhi
Arch-Supremacy Member
- Joined
- Mar 26, 2013
- Messages
- 13,247
- Reaction score
- 14
some1 summerize wot
This I agreed, most young people these days do seem to have trouble budgeting and balancing their allowance. Maybe peer pressure but if really cannot afford should always think of how hard the parent are working to support especially from an average family.![]()
Every generation or era, there are poor people. At the age of 19, I have started working part-time to lighten the load of my parents.

abit unbelievable by a 19 year old .. but SDP boleh!![]()
I working ..limit myself $10 per day.....$15 dollars a day?
Huh.
$15 dollars a day?
Huh.

Power iah.... how u survive 3 meaks with $10 siah....I limited myself $10 per day during poly and uni times. Juz graduated btw!
So personally I feel that $15 is a lot. probably spend more by buying starbucks or what. I don't see him trying to save $$ from my perspective instead he tried to complain.![]()