Line Chat & S-view Cover

jovially

Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Just purchased note 3.
2 questions need help.
1) I setup the background color when I first installed the phone to the s-view cover, anyway to change the color?
2) I also installed line chat but some how it installed as widgets instead of application, I can't create a shortcut in the home screen and it don't allow me to uninstall it. Any advise?
 

abrams75

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 7, 2000
Messages
5,996
Reaction score
335
There is a function in setting for u to change the colour of s view. As for app uninstall, just drag it to the top screen.



Just purchased note 3.
2 questions need help.
1) I setup the background color when I first installed the phone to the s-view cover, anyway to change the color?
2) I also installed line chat but some how it installed as widgets instead of application, I can't create a shortcut in the home screen and it don't allow me to uninstall it. Any advise?
 

jovially

Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
There is a function in setting for u to change the colour of s view. As for app uninstall, just drag it to the top screen.

Thanks. Got it.
As for the line chat,it was installed as widgets, how to Un install it?
 

Cryptrus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 19, 2003
Messages
16,291
Reaction score
298
Thanks. Got it.
As for the line chat,it was installed as widgets, how to Un install it?

1) Settings --> General -->Application manager...click on line app...then open new window for app info..u can click uninstall
 

jovially

Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2007
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
1) Settings --> General -->Application manager...click on line app...then open new window for app info..u can click uninstall

There is only uninstall updates. Can't fully uninstall it.
Could it be this is a came with the phone?
Anyone purchase the phone from Singtel?
 

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 4, 2002
Messages
21,557
Reaction score
2,237
There is only uninstall updates. Can't fully uninstall it.
Could it be this is a came with the phone?
Anyone purchase the phone from Singtel?

line = bloatwares = need root to un-installed
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top