Looking for a gaming+poly use laptop

lucaschong

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 14, 2011
Messages
931
Reaction score
0
Hello all,
I have a 3k budget. I wanna have a laptop that is for gaming (lol, hearthstone, bf4) and for Poly use(which need the laptop to be light)
Currently eyeing on MSI GS70
Can you guys recommend me laptops?

Cheers ^^
 

Hailgod

Master Member
Joined
Dec 31, 2013
Messages
3,916
Reaction score
309
gs 70 at 2.6kg isn't that light unless you only want 17 inch laptops.
 

chiaRH

Senior Member
Joined
Nov 29, 2012
Messages
1,975
Reaction score
0
Hello all,
I have a 3k budget. I wanna have a laptop that is for gaming (lol, hearthstone, bf4) and for Poly use(which need the laptop to be light)
Currently eyeing on MSI GS70
Can you guys recommend me laptops?

Cheers ^^

Hmm if 17 inch is your criteria you're more or less stuck between the GS70 or Razer Blade, unless the Aorus X7 comes here (and I wouldn't recommend that due to its lack of optimus which will really not work well in an academic environment like poly)

Aftershock XG15 is a good alternative for a slightly smaller screen size and less weight. Performance-wise all these slim gaming notebooks are going to be 765M + i7-4700 so there's no real contest in performance
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top