Looking for Hasegawa Model Kit

davinwangsa

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2015
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Hi guys,

I am new in model kit and in hwz. Any suggestion where to get them from? Looking for the reliable store to purchase original model kit.

:s22::s22:
 

valkyrie_xx02

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 22, 2006
Messages
919
Reaction score
22
Hi guys,

I am new in model kit and in hwz. Any suggestion where to get them from? Looking for the reliable store to purchase original model kit.

:s22::s22:

For hasegawa kits you may wanna try your luck at hobbykulture. I saw that they do have a fair bit of hasegawa kits there.
 

sim21

Member
Joined
Feb 23, 2003
Messages
277
Reaction score
0
Try 1999.co.jp. I get some rare model kits there.
It is a safe site to buy model kits which are not available in Singapore.
Direct from Japan.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top