Hi Guys,
Anyone visited LA and can share their experience with the public transport? I understand there's another thread about US, but the info for LA is lost in the hundreds of pages...
Just like to find out:
1. Hows the public transport like? Is it as bad as some claim to be? (bad waiting timings)
2. If not, how's parking like in LA?
3. Disneyland vs Universal Studios? Anyone can share their experience too? Not really keen on the other theme parks though!
4. Are the outlet malls worth a visit as compared to the shopping centres? If so, which is the most convenient/worth a visit?
5. If I have 4 days away from LA, where else can/should I go besides San Diego? (But have to return to LA for flight back to SG)
There's a lot i'm asking, but hope someone can share with me their experience
Anyone visited LA and can share their experience with the public transport? I understand there's another thread about US, but the info for LA is lost in the hundreds of pages...
Just like to find out:
1. Hows the public transport like? Is it as bad as some claim to be? (bad waiting timings)
2. If not, how's parking like in LA?
3. Disneyland vs Universal Studios? Anyone can share their experience too? Not really keen on the other theme parks though!
4. Are the outlet malls worth a visit as compared to the shopping centres? If so, which is the most convenient/worth a visit?
5. If I have 4 days away from LA, where else can/should I go besides San Diego? (But have to return to LA for flight back to SG)
There's a lot i'm asking, but hope someone can share with me their experience