
Lime mine - 5 Year Limited. 5-year guarantee on travel and business luggage. ... RIMOWA will then decide whether the defect is covered by the guarantee. If this is the case, RIMOWA will repair or replace the product at its own cost and pay the return consignment costs.
I have a 3 year old hush puppy luggage that needs wheel replacement. Any stores that do this and how much do they charge usually and is it per wheel? Thanks.
Is it a spinner or two wheeler?
Outside cost was like 20 per wheel.
Last i sent in to Longchamp, they charged me 100 for a pair of wheels.
Last week i just did mine at home.
Wow Longchamp so atas![]()
I only buy Crossing, buy 1 get 1 free![]()
Now, mine all left with Samsonite.
2 of 28"
1 of 25"
2 of 24"
How about Rimowa? Are the wheels more fragile than samsonite? Or better?
It’s all down to how the airport staff handle ur bags. But I know Rimowa have warranty