M1 Maxx (maxxonline.sg) Discussion

-Synchronicity-

Senior Member
Joined
Apr 29, 2012
Messages
2,476
Reaction score
205
how come $30 so expensive? What plan are you looking at?

Like i said, it is very mafan, you still have to sign up with maxx or simba or eight, then must remember to terminate all these.
Klook japan esim. Either unlimited or 50gb. Will be there for 2 weeks.

I have experience with eight at least. I can simply remove my card, and ignore them. They won't be able to charge me and the account is eventually deleted. It's quite hassle free as I also opted for esim. I don't know about maxx though.
 

Jurong640

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 22, 2011
Messages
45,287
Reaction score
18,558
Klook japan esim. Either unlimited or 50gb. Will be there for 2 weeks.

I have experience with eight at least. I can simply remove my card, and ignore them. They won't be able to charge me and the account is eventually deleted. It's quite hassle free as I also opted for esim. I don't know about maxx though.
Klook is expensive, use the ones on Shopee

Like i said, for maxx to prevent auto deduction, you have to sign up with physical retailer and it will fall to base plan.
 

twosix

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Nov 27, 2000
Messages
30,225
Reaction score
9,004
Updated roaming partner for Maxx with Celcom Digi

Updated maxx roaming partner
maxx-roaming-partner.png
Jialat.. Japan left 1 partner only.
 

JAYSCS

Senior Member
Joined
Sep 30, 2021
Messages
1,183
Reaction score
977
Klook japan esim. Either unlimited or 50gb. Will be there for 2 weeks.

I have experience with eight at least. I can simply remove my card, and ignore them. They won't be able to charge me and the account is eventually deleted. It's quite hassle free as I also opted for esim. I don't know about maxx though.
I would feel buying a Maxx physical SIM at authorised retailer is the best solution. Falling back to base plan is not a bad idea as it can act as a spare line in case you need to call or sms or whatsapp in case your main line is not working. Maintaining the line is not even difficult, just call or sms or turn on data for a while every 90 days.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top