Malaysia Airlines questions

tc4237

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2010
Messages
9,046
Reaction score
348
Hey peeps,
I've read online that MAS tends to overbooked their flights. Resulting in some people being rejected at counters.

I've a flight from sin-kl-osaka tomorrow and they've sent me two self check in emails. Should I self check in? One or both emails? Will I still be able to check luggage through to osaka in sin at the counters?
 

rogue_strider

Senior Member
Joined
May 17, 2009
Messages
1,193
Reaction score
0
If all your flights are in 1 itinerary then when u check in online, you can check in 1 sector after another at the same time.

Yes, its advisable to check in online as it will mean you are less likely to be bumped.

Yes luggage will be checked thru to osaka if you are on 1 itinerary

If you bought seperate tickets for sin-kl and kl-kix, you can still check ur luggage thru to osaka but you have to tell the check in counter to check your bag through to osaka.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top