streamofmight
Member
- Joined
- Nov 6, 2008
- Messages
- 373
- Reaction score
- 1
Hi all
looking to purchase a men's leather bag as I am starting work soon. Went to look at the past threads but the information seems out of date or irrelevant.
My budget is up till $300+. Am comfortable with online shops like ASOS or brick and mortar shoes.
An example of my preference is this
Believe in spending more for high quality that can last for years.
Want to ask when is a good time for me to buy. Would there be a sale at the end of the year? Or any warehouse sale for Braun Buffel, etc.
If anyone can introduce better brands I am also receptive.
Thanks all for reading!
looking to purchase a men's leather bag as I am starting work soon. Went to look at the past threads but the information seems out of date or irrelevant.
My budget is up till $300+. Am comfortable with online shops like ASOS or brick and mortar shoes.
An example of my preference is this
Believe in spending more for high quality that can last for years.
Want to ask when is a good time for me to buy. Would there be a sale at the end of the year? Or any warehouse sale for Braun Buffel, etc.
If anyone can introduce better brands I am also receptive.
Thanks all for reading!