Metal Detecting as a hobby?

SGDigger

Junior Member
Joined
Feb 24, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have been a lurker and had only been occasionally browsing this site whenever I need to buy an IT item and wanted to check out the price.

The reason I finally registered today and posted is because I had been seeing people swinging a metal detector at Sentosa beach and I am wondering where I can buy an entry to mid level detector here in Singapore to try out this hobby.

I have been searching the forums and Google but has not had any luck finding any local source.

Does anyone have any idea where I can buy one in Singapore? Prefer to buy local and have local warranty instead of from the US.
 

fishingdevil

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
a very interesting topic. a quick search on google with 'metal detecting singapore' and the results are most interesting!

not hard to see why this hobby can be interesting to most people
 

fishingdevil

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 23, 2010
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
there's a Singapore metal detecting FB page called MDFanatic and a forum going by that name too... you may want to check it out.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top