Mircosim Cutting [Service] (Free)

spikedrill

Member
Joined
Sep 14, 2008
Messages
198
Reaction score
0
I went to Plaza sing to cut my sim card today. Excellent service by the shop! Done in 2 mins
 

FreewayJet

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Aug 11, 2007
Messages
26,679
Reaction score
1
The sim to microsim cutting is still available at west area if anyone need help. Actually I just met someone for the cutting but then i realised I mistake of not reading the sms carefully, as it was supposed to be for micro to nano sim. Deepest apologies regarding this matter!
 

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
46,211
Reaction score
5,990
Hi sorry if this has been asked before, just want to confirm once and for all as I have searched and read differing views.

So, can the old fashioned big contact SIM cards (photo below, right side) be cut into nano size (left) without any loss of functionality? Some part of the contact will be cut off, would this affect the circuitry or spoil the sim?

T5Nke70.jpg


I'm intending to cut with one of those $5 cutters u can find in eBay.

Many thanks.
 

fade_white

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 7, 2005
Messages
46,211
Reaction score
5,990
The big one can only be cut to microsim

The small one is at it limit
so the sim on the right cannot be cut till its like the left? That's a pity.. I wanna retain my prepaid card number...

Thanks bro
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top