mischief during k1/2?

Dr.Vijay

Administrator
Administrator
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
28,131
Reaction score
3,120
sounds normal for the age :s13:

I dread to see what my boy would do.
 

lyfeforce

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Joined
Dec 7, 2006
Messages
18,532
Reaction score
30
My son's naughty too but not to the extent of pouring detergent out of the house. Stepping on elderly children is a bad habit and disrespectful.

Though I do remember, when he was four and my nephew was about 1, they threw onions and potatoes out the window.

At the age your child is now, he is old enough to understand that actions have consequences. It's up to you as to how to deal with it.
 

JakiBOii

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2017
Messages
35
Reaction score
0
I remember cutting class back then. haha. My mom's a teacher in my school. If my teacher isn't watching, I'd run back to my mom and ask for milk :s13::s13::s13::s13:
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top