[Sasuke Ninja Warrior] Japanese sports variety show

doogyhatts

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Feb 13, 2018
Messages
14,486
Reaction score
4,187
Ukka tried the men's obstacle course, but could not get past the seesaw prism.
 

focus1974

Greater Supremacy Member
Joined
May 12, 2007
Messages
91,106
Reaction score
32,751
boring..
everything like slow mo ..
and production budget sibei low


last time variety nicer.
 

CCCustom

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Messages
37,219
Reaction score
10,773
I think I shared before about 1 of the old seasons back when the fisherman was still a regular and already all-star status for a long time …

There was 1 round where Nao Oikawa joined, and the all-star group was so disappointed when she washed out the 1st round :s34: especially the fisherman :s13:

EDIT: Now that this thread is merged with the old thread, I realise I said the exact same thing last year :s13:
 
Last edited:

Ironside

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 30, 2005
Messages
40,646
Reaction score
20,831
Singapore should hold SOC competition for ORD personnel. first price 20k
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top