mobile expert lip lai

WhiteAnt

Banned
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
42,129
Reaction score
2,436
Oh my, why s7e also got same problem as note 7 :eek:

Now I'm contemplating whether to get samsung phones anot le..... :( I will be v disappointed if I pay $800 on a new phone that become sot sot after 2weeks

Then u no phone to use now? Will they loan you a phone to use while getting repair?
 

imjoseph

Banned
Joined
Jun 20, 2011
Messages
9,948
Reaction score
0
Oh my, why s7e also got same problem as note 7 :eek:

Now I'm contemplating whether to get samsung phones anot le..... :( I will be v disappointed if I pay $800 on a new phone that become sot sot after 2weeks

Then u no phone to use now? Will they loan you a phone to use while getting repair?
not mine... ya u shd reconsider about this... actually some set kena also for s7e. u can read the comments from singapore samsung mobile facebook.
 

WhiteAnt

Banned
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
42,129
Reaction score
2,436
not mine... ya u shd reconsider about this... actually some set kena also for s7e. u can read the comments from singapore samsung mobile facebook.

Seriously?! :s22: is this really hardware problems relating to qc? Or softwares?

Don't tell me I need to get iPhones? :s22: just want a good point and shoot camera phone which right now is s7,edge and note 7... If the phones for issues then iPhone is the nx best cam le :( but so expensive
 

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
6,606
Reaction score
4
Seriously?! :s22: is this really hardware problems relating to qc? Or softwares?

Don't tell me I need to get iPhones? :s22: just want a good point and shoot camera phone which right now is s7,edge and note 7... If the phones for issues then iPhone is the nx best cam le :( but so expensive
IPhone also have problems. My 6s plus just died. Whole touchscreen is not responding and have some weird white and grey lines at the top....

Sent from Samsung SM-N930F using GAGT
 

WhiteAnt

Banned
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
42,129
Reaction score
2,436
IPhone also have problems. My 6s plus just died. Whole touchscreen is not responding and have some weird white and grey lines at the top....

Sent from Samsung SM-N930F using GAGT

6s plus is still under warranty! Did u send in for repair? What is the cause of death? Can update coz duno why phones are becoming crazy these days.. my friend had a iPhone 6 which died 4months ago, then he went to get a Samsung phone
 

-nzy90

Supremacy Member
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Messages
6,606
Reaction score
4
6s plus is still under warranty! Did u send in for repair? What is the cause of death? Can update coz duno why phones are becoming crazy these days.. my friend had a iPhone 6 which died 4months ago, then he went to get a Samsung phone
Yup. Got to send in. Hopefully the set I get back will be good. Previous experience not very good. Replacement phone got scratches on screen and back.

Sent from Samsung SM-N930F using GAGT
 

WhiteAnt

Banned
Joined
Jul 24, 2013
Messages
42,129
Reaction score
2,436
Yup. Got to send in. Hopefully the set I get back will be good. Previous experience not very good. Replacement phone got scratches on screen and back.

Sent from Samsung SM-N930F using GAGT

:eek: got scratches then must question them why so rough and ask for new case? I thought normally is send in with a bit of scratches then they will shun bian change everything to look like new :o
 

BraveCloudy

Banned
Joined
Mar 12, 2016
Messages
2,991
Reaction score
0
Seriously?! :s22: is this really hardware problems relating to qc? Or softwares?

Don't tell me I need to get iPhones? :s22: just want a good point and shoot camera phone which right now is s7,edge and note 7... If the phones for issues then iPhone is the nx best cam le :( but so expensive

Wait for iPhone 7 lor.. few weeks time.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top