"Checked on your post. Quarreling with other forum users is not allowed on HWZ Forums, no matter who is in the right or wrong. Your ongoing and lengthy quarrel with other forum user buttbERry spanned half the thread and is totally irrelevant to the thread topic.
Both you and buttbERry have been advised to stop your petty quarrel, or further infractions will be given to the both of you until the both of you stop such inappropriate behavior.
For more info, refer to our
HWZ Forums Content Policy.
Thank you for your cooperation and have a good weekend.

"
Thank you for the clarifications.
I am ok with any points so long it's logical and fair.
Hereby I would like to highlight:
1) I wasn't quarrelling just replying and explain.
2) If it has to be deemed as quarreling, sure. May I ask if that user also received the same number of points? Or he is being condoned and privileged?