MOE Kindergarten Teacher

jwshqt

Reaction score
hi everyone! i'll just be sharing about my application & interview experience here for those that need it.

i applied (trained teacher) in feb and went for my interview in late march. the essay questions were "what qualities should a preschool teacher have? and "what should children learn in school?" you can choose one question to write for the essay. you're given 15 minutes to do so.

afterwards, you'll wait for your interview to commence. i had 3 ladies who interviewed me. i started off with my 5 mins lesson plan first. then, they asked about the objective and what can children learn from it. they moved on to ask more about my part time job, internship, past experiences.

the interview took about half an hour. interviewers were chill but not that smiley, but don't worry! just tell yourself that you'll be seeing them only once so give it your best. today, i received an email asking for my cpf statements and o level cert etc. will be waiting for my medical check up soon!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.