Monitor recommendation

Hein

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
0
Hi,

I am looking for a budget monitor that has relatively accurate colour rendition, since I do photo editing at times.... Preferably higher resolution than x1080..

Any advise??? Plan to buy this weekend...
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
fpr ur usage u can consider dell 27" u series, but i cant rmb which one is the latest model =:p
 

Hein

Senior Member
Joined
Jan 1, 2000
Messages
1,584
Reaction score
0
fpr ur usage u can consider dell 27" u series, but i cant rmb which one is the latest model =:p

Thanks.... The 27 U should be quite out of budget.. I did have a U2711H before, but had very bad leak and colour casts..... A glossy one would be prefered.
 

ZrE0_Cha0s

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 21, 2011
Messages
16,703
Reaction score
26
well anything more than 1080p will be 1440p or 4k, but since u say budget wise for good quality I think u can also consider qnix crossover 27"
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top