bleachberu
Member
- Joined
- Nov 12, 2012
- Messages
- 185
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi bros,
Running asus g73 for 3.5 years now. Thinking of upgrading after it overheated playing xcom!?
Researched here and it seems both MSI and AS offers the best gaming rigs. Looking for 17in machine with latest graphic cards. Can't decide between the 2. Any advice appreciated!
Separately I find the lighter models very sexy but is the heat problem an issue? I don't really need portability.
Many thanks!
Cheers
Running asus g73 for 3.5 years now. Thinking of upgrading after it overheated playing xcom!?
Researched here and it seems both MSI and AS offers the best gaming rigs. Looking for 17in machine with latest graphic cards. Can't decide between the 2. Any advice appreciated!
Separately I find the lighter models very sexy but is the heat problem an issue? I don't really need portability.
Many thanks!
Cheers