thunderteddy
Junior Member
- Joined
- Mar 8, 2014
- Messages
- 28
- Reaction score
- 0
Hihi, sorry to disturb and i know it is abit annoying to see so many gaming rig asking for advice. But here goes
MSI B85 G43 Gaming + i5-4570
Gskills Ripjaws 1600mhz 2x4gb kit
WD Blue 1TB
Plextor m5s 128gb(Any other recommendations?)
Powercolor r9 270 2gb
Xigmatek Spirit
Optical Disk Dive
Windows 8
Is there a need for graphics card? ive seen some recommended rigs without graphics card. I want to do some intense gaming with high graphics. Games such as AC, The Witcher, Dota2 and many upcoming games.
And im looking for mechanical keyboard and a mouse. Ive prefer cherry mx blue(clicky clicky). I also want the keyboard to have customizable backlighting. I have some keybaord in mind, one is the steelseries Apex.
My budget will be around 1.5k. Thanks in advance.
MSI B85 G43 Gaming + i5-4570
Gskills Ripjaws 1600mhz 2x4gb kit
WD Blue 1TB
Plextor m5s 128gb(Any other recommendations?)
Powercolor r9 270 2gb
Xigmatek Spirit
Optical Disk Dive
Windows 8
Is there a need for graphics card? ive seen some recommended rigs without graphics card. I want to do some intense gaming with high graphics. Games such as AC, The Witcher, Dota2 and many upcoming games.
And im looking for mechanical keyboard and a mouse. Ive prefer cherry mx blue(clicky clicky). I also want the keyboard to have customizable backlighting. I have some keybaord in mind, one is the steelseries Apex.
My budget will be around 1.5k. Thanks in advance.