New mystery hotel - bangkok
Hi guys, I'm heading to beloved bangkok again, there is a new mystery hotel on asiawebdirect. Anybody knows which hotel is it? Would appreciate ur help.
I tried to find courtyard by Marriott but I cannot locate it anymore. Anyone knows where can I find it? Any other good recommendations would be much appreciated.
Bangkok, Chidlom - Ploenchit
Stylish rooms and renowned service are the hallmarks of this four star hotel on Ratchadamri Road, walking distance from Racthadamri BTS Skytrain Station, and there is even a complimentary tuk tuk service if you would rather not walk the 200 metres. The 312 guestrooms and suites are all designed around a warm palate of burnt orange and cream for a fresh feel, with 42 inch flat screen television with satellite and on demand movies, a work station and wireless internet, fully stocked mini bar and separate bath and shower.
The onsite MoMo Restaurant is designed around an open kitchen style concept and has a nice selection of cuisine to satisfy a diverse range of guests. Try the excellent Italian options including wood fired pizzas, or stick to authentic Thai curries, perhaps with a bottle of wine from the sizeable wine list. ... [+] More