need held

d_magodar

Junior Member
Joined
Sep 18, 2010
Messages
97
Reaction score
0
Hi frnds
Recently I bought s4 from one guy who advertised in hwz. He gave me everything except recipt. He bought it from courts and said he will send me scan copy of recipt. But stil didn't send. In this case, if I bring it to samsung for any issue will they ask for original recipt?
 

seller4

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2004
Messages
15,756
Reaction score
41
Hi frnds
Recently I bought s4 from one guy who advertised in hwz. He gave me everything except recipt. He bought it from courts and said he will send me scan copy of recipt. But stil didn't send. In this case, if I bring it to samsung for any issue will they ask for original recipt?
I believe if you don't have the receipt, Samsung will be forced to used the manufacturing date as the start date for the warranty. The manufacturing date is earlier than the purchased date on the receipt n might cos your S4 to be out of warranty much earlier.
 

Habrosus

High Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 23, 2005
Messages
29,138
Reaction score
13,167
Hi Seller4
Thnx for ur reply. btw hw can i kne the manufacturing date?

Guess only Samsung has the record - call/visit your nearest service center and check with them?

Also, does Samsung recognize scanned/photocopies of receipts? I doubt...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top