Hi bros,
Kinda desperate here.
I received my apex 17 last night and it was able to boot.
This morning it didn't boot and stuck on aftershock logo screen.
Their service centre not open today so I can't reach them.
The laptop also keeps beeping when stuck on the logo screen.
I was able to enter bios afew times but now not able to.
Able to advise?
Did not know what I pressed to enter the bios.
Kinda desperate here.
I received my apex 17 last night and it was able to boot.
This morning it didn't boot and stuck on aftershock logo screen.
Their service centre not open today so I can't reach them.
The laptop also keeps beeping when stuck on the logo screen.
I was able to enter bios afew times but now not able to.
Able to advise?
Did not know what I pressed to enter the bios.
