Need help for visiting golden triangle

shun07

Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
472
Reaction score
14
I am planning to visit golden triangle at Chiang Rai, Chiang Mai and Bangkok with 8 days. However I do not know how to start with. How many days is needed in Chiang Mai and Chiang Rai?
It will be great if someone here have ever been there before and care to share the itinerary with me. Thanks in advance!
 

s7460597

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
May 31, 2002
Messages
16,175
Reaction score
822
Suggest you start with listing the attractions and activities you're interested in. From there you can remotely work out the schedule.

If you're more into shopping and food than more time on Bangkok? More into outdoor stuff than more days up north.
 

shun07

Member
Joined
Feb 9, 2012
Messages
472
Reaction score
14
Do I go to Bangkok first or Chiang Mai first? My main thing to go Chiang Rai is visiting the gold triangle and sightseeing.

If going to Chiang Mai first, is it better go fly to Chiang Rai thren travel down to Chiang Mai before heading to Bangkok.

I am travelling from 12 to 19 April this year.
 

ApeTruelove

Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 5, 2009
Messages
7,139
Reaction score
2,081
Do I go to Bangkok first or Chiang Mai first? My main thing to go Chiang Rai is visiting the gold triangle and sightseeing.

If going to Chiang Mai first, is it better go fly to Chiang Rai thren travel down to Chiang Mai before heading to Bangkok.

Airticket should be quite ex now

I am travelling from 12 to 19 April this year.

U go during songkran period.... Suggest you go to changrai first then head down to chiangmai but there is chances very bad traffic jam when back
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top