Need help on this bracelet!

cutebluestorm

Member
Joined
Apr 15, 2012
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
hey guys! I recently fell in love with the StingHD bracelet and wondering am I able to get it locally? I saw quite some post in instagram showing the bracelets

Thanks for the helps!
 

Bryanmax

Junior Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2013
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Thanks but I am looking for non-authentic one? Especially can I find it locally? which are made in Thailand etc? wanted to test wearing it before committing in getting an authentic one.

Do you think Bugis area have a high chance of finding it?

Thanks!

I've saw replicas going for $100US - $200US. I think more worth it to buy authentic since they are like $600 - $900. If you buy the replica and want to buy the real one, total you will spend like ~$1000 LOL
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top