need help regarding isotretinoin

anonymous33144

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2020
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Was prescribed this drug for acne and declared to the MO. Think the MO didn’t think it was serious as he didn’t give excuse sunlight or even a downpes which i’ve heard is the usual thing they would give as isotretinoin is a serious thing. I feel like the reason he didn’t give was also maybe because my specialist memo wasn’t specific and just mentioned that i was on this drug.

What should I do now? I won’t want to continue training (in a combat unit rn) as my specialist has already warned me not be under the sun else i get a bad sunburn + all the million other side effects that would affect me in training. Would greatly appreciate some advice!
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,288
Reaction score
5,867
Was prescribed this drug for acne and declared to the MO. Think the MO didn’t think it was serious as he didn’t give excuse sunlight or even a downpes which i’ve heard is the usual thing they would give as isotretinoin is a serious thing. I feel like the reason he didn’t give was also maybe because my specialist memo wasn’t specific and just mentioned that i was on this drug.

What should I do now? I won’t want to continue training (in a combat unit rn) as my specialist has already warned me not be under the sun else i get a bad sunburn + all the million other side effects that would affect me in training. Would greatly appreciate some advice!

Go back specialist and ask for memo specifically stating what you should be excused from.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top