NEED HELP WITH BUYING LAPTOP!!!!!!!! =)

rubyfurjoel

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 2, 2013
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Hey guys,

I need to urgently buy a laptop. I have a budget of $1200. Need it for work, day to day surfing, gaming and a bit of photo editing. I understand I need to get the haswell processors aka 4th gen either i5 or i7. I have a phobia of acers and I am unfamiliar with macbooks. So I would really appreciate some advice from you guys. Looking at either Lenovo, HP or ASUS. Any models to recommend?! :)
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top