OlympicDreamer
Senior Member
- Joined
- Mar 24, 2009
- Messages
- 1,145
- Reaction score
- 0
Currently have a Bitfenix Prodigy Casing + i5 2320.
Usage will be for NAS+HTPC, currently all my HDD in main desktop waste power if I not utilizing the other HDD. Especially when I only switch on desktop to surf web and not watch movie or play games. :/
HTPC has been collecting dust for 1 year
Support ODD+3 HDD
Support PCI-E x16
My previous motherboard uplorry already..
Please advice, thanks!
Usage will be for NAS+HTPC, currently all my HDD in main desktop waste power if I not utilizing the other HDD. Especially when I only switch on desktop to surf web and not watch movie or play games. :/
HTPC has been collecting dust for 1 year
Support ODD+3 HDD
Support PCI-E x16
My previous motherboard uplorry already..
Please advice, thanks!
Last edited:
