Need recommendation for CISSP course

badbad2000

Reaction score
Can help recommend me which provider of CISSP course is good in Singapore?

I google as many options of NUS, COMAT, bridgingminds, alctraining, trainocate and etc.

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thought usually people just buy the exam. Working got time to go take course?

kerf

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I did the NTUC Learning Hub one. Main thing about gg for such courses is easier to find someone to endorse u.

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I heard the NTUC and NUS ones are decent. Try to watch the Udemy videos and practice dumps, should be passable with 1 to 2 months of consistent work.

nahbehism

Reaction score
hi TS, just checking... did u took any CISSP course? can give feedback? I also noted two other course provider, Itel learning and sapience. anyone attend their course before?

liewhl

Reaction score
the best one i did is remote course from thor udemy and kelly handerhan cybrary

craze_ho

Reaction score
For cybersecurity jobs is it more useful with ccna or with cissp? I'm thinking wan take cissp or ccna.. I see many of my colleagues with cissp n got better jobs.

And also does going for the ntuc course enuff to go for exam? I have cybersecurity background just that my degree grades are not very good so tot of getting these certs to solid my papers.

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For cybersecurity jobs is it more useful with ccna or with cissp? I'm thinking wan take cissp or ccna.. I see many of my colleagues with cissp n got better jobs.

And also does going for the ntuc course enuff to go for exam? I have cybersecurity background just that my degree grades are not very good so tot of getting these certs to solid my papers.
CISSP more for management track. CCNA/CCNP is more technical

DrAwkward

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U are saying both is for different tracks?
Cissp touches a lot on the higher level, more "layman". It gives a broad overview of how cybersec should be done in an enterprise

compared to the CCN* which requires you to have in depth networking knowledge. Like the routing tables, firewall, etc

b0ring

Reaction score
CISSP get the book and go reddit thread to get recommendations of free reading can already. Its more of an english test than a technical test.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.