Need recommendation for lightweight work laptop

ahbao85

Member
Joined
Mar 6, 2007
Messages
427
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone, I'm looking for recommendation for a new laptop. It's for work purposes and will not be used for gaming.

I know there are few threads on this but I don't see any similar to my requirements, so thanks bro! :D

Screen Size: 13 inch
Weight: 1.5kg
CPU: i5 or i7
Ram: Min 4GB (8GB preferably as I need to run Virtual Machines occasionally)
Budget: Region of $2000, can stretch a little

Also anyone know where to get X1 Carbon Touch cheaper? I saw one selling at around $3500~.

Any recommendation is appreciated!
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top