Need some advice for NCS Nucleus program

djhaller

Reaction score
Hi all, I am shortlisted for the NCS nucleus program for a Software Engineer role.

Wondering if anyone here (been in this program or not/ in NCS) can share with me how's the program in general? Like what will you be doing there/ what they expect you? Or any good or bad things etc?

I have been reading some negative feedback in regards to this program or to the company but would like to have more information if possible, especially for a new grad like me, just stepping into the IT industry..

Cryophoenix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi all, I am shortlisted for the NCS nucleus program for a Software Engineer role.

Wondering if anyone here (been in this program or not/ in NCS) can share with me how's the program in general? Like what will you be doing there/ what they expect you? Or any good or bad things etc?

I have been reading some negative feedback in regards to this program or to the company but would like to have more information if possible, especially for a new grad like me, just stepping into the IT industry..
Salaries there aren't that great. Just stay there for 2 years to gain exp and certs then move on to higher paying roles. Software engineers are in high demand now so no worries about exit opps.

TanKianW

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Software engineers also a lot of types. Those who just smoke their way, those who knows the way. Most out there I’ve known are just smokers and do not even know their software well enough.

Learn and master the skills set, don’t just get paper qualifications. This will be the deciding factor of whether you can make it.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.