need some info here :x

  • Need someone to talk to?
    Feeling down, anxious and need help? Mental Health Helpline: 6389-2222 (24 hours) More info

Melvinny

Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Hi all, I just got downgraded today from b1L1 to c2L9 but temporarily and for 6months with the 84days excuse etc. I have a crooked spine and a slipped disc but the specialist said I'm perfectly fine and nothing is wrong with me. (Like seriously? -_-) Also, the bone on my right feet is slightly distorted as its abit out of shape. With a casual look one can tell that there's a bone jutting out at the side and its giving me lots of problems ever since I got enlisted for eg: even donning the boots and casually walking around is now hurting the **** out of me. And the part where the bone is jutted out, upon contact I can't feel anything whereas if a slight bit of pressure is applied, I feel nothing but sharp pain. Its something that I was bornt with so, I was wondering will this affect my pes status?

Unfortunately, I hate this course a lot, seriously a lot and I'm hoping that I get posted out, but only after this 6months. Any opinions? Or if anyone has experienced a similar case as me? Do share please as I'm rather stressed out over this.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,278
Reaction score
5,865
I don't see what opinion you need. As long as your specialist say you got problem and MO agrees, then you probably can downpes perm or temp. But if both feel that you can continue, what can people do here to help u? Teach u how to keng?
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
a lot of people actually have crooked spine and slipped disc. most of them are perfectly fine because the condition is very minor. (disclaimer: not i say one, is my ortho specialist tell me one)

so yours might be rather minor.
 

georgeleong

Master Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2001
Messages
4,887
Reaction score
0
if one specialist don't convince you then consult another lor. we cannot do anything here for you.
 

Melvinny

Member
Joined
Oct 24, 2009
Messages
109
Reaction score
0
Well honestly I just don't want to be in this course right now, and the only way out is to ooc myself. But things aren't going as how I thought, and somehow word came to me telling me that I might have to recourse there.
Its not about me being immature or so, but I somehow unknowingly seriously dislike this course as I can't really sit down in lectures and listen to lectures and memorize notes and commands and whatnots. I'm not really sure how to put it to words though...
 

IndigoEyes

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 3, 2012
Messages
6,947
Reaction score
1,163
Many people have crooked spine because they bend their back forward while sitting since young. You only have to sit up straight from now onwards. Also you can try to develop good posture from now onwards as it'll help reduce the pain.
 

reddevil0728

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 16, 2005
Messages
66,278
Reaction score
5,865
Well honestly I just don't want to be in this course right now, and the only way out is to ooc myself. But things aren't going as how I thought, and somehow word came to me telling me that I might have to recourse there.
Its not about me being immature or so, but I somehow unknowingly seriously dislike this course as I can't really sit down in lectures and listen to lectures and memorize notes and commands and whatnots. I'm not really sure how to put it to words though...
Word of advice, do anything don't get caught
 

xjasonz

Supremacy Member
Joined
May 11, 2004
Messages
7,641
Reaction score
1
change and pay for specialist till one specialist who will say u r unfit lor.. so easy. got money everything settle
 

j_t_fusion

Supremacy Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2010
Messages
5,707
Reaction score
10
Well honestly I just don't want to be in this course right now, and the only way out is to ooc myself. But things aren't going as how I thought, and somehow word came to me telling me that I might have to recourse there.
Its not about me being immature or so, but I somehow unknowingly seriously dislike this course as I can't really sit down in lectures and listen to lectures and memorize notes and commands and whatnots. I'm not really sure how to put it to words though...

sounds to me like you are trying to exaggerate your condition in order to OOC from your course because you do not like the course.

that's really really immature if you ask me...
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top