New 2 Phanteks Tempered Glass casing arrival

koicafex

Great Supremacy Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2011
Messages
50,979
Reaction score
4
heard whole sg no stock for RB version?

sian...
buy ram buy psu buy sleeved cable and no casing :sad:
 

kero89

Supremacy Member
Joined
Dec 15, 2005
Messages
9,031
Reaction score
82
heard whole sg no stock for RB version?

sian...
buy ram buy psu buy sleeved cable and no casing :sad:

Should be very limited

Pardon for my noob photos. (PS: is it koi or kai tt has a kickass camera system :D)

Front. Very clean look.



I like the brand with illumination. Chances are, I will not see it to appreciate cuz it isn't at eye level



Clean top as well. But a few times I press reset instead of LED light cycle button accidentally



Bo filter hor. Since Lancool K62, I have never used a case that has no front filter. So I hope the phanteks don't fail me with the under sized filter on the front panel.



The rear. Not the best I could do. But, it was one of the easiest one.



You got to see the glass yourself. Such a beauty, for the price it is asking for.




For $139, this case is such a beauty.

If I could pay a bit more premium ($20-30?), I will ask for

1.) LED fans
2.) A true RGB lighting system, with dance wave pulsate whatever mode
3.) A button to completely turn off all the LED (is there one right now?)
4.) PCIE cutout
5.) More headroom for a 140mm fan and 12V EPS pin to coexist together

And where should I place the LED strips uh? I got 2 more 400mm coming

I never believed in changing case cuz it ain't giving me performance gains or better power efficiency, until Phanteks P400TG RB proved me wrong
 

valkarian

Member
Joined
Nov 24, 2011
Messages
315
Reaction score
0
For the price, even I am so taken by this case.

I went down SLS to ask. Either way, need to wait til after CNY. Then i'm going straight in for one =D
 

ExlamerZ

Member
Joined
Mar 27, 2009
Messages
306
Reaction score
0
Should be very limited

Pardon for my noob photos. (PS: is it koi or kai tt has a kickass camera system :D)

Front. Very clean look.



I like the brand with illumination. Chances are, I will not see it to appreciate cuz it isn't at eye level



Clean top as well. But a few times I press reset instead of LED light cycle button accidentally



Bo filter hor. Since Lancool K62, I have never used a case that has no front filter. So I hope the phanteks don't fail me with the under sized filter on the front panel.



The rear. Not the best I could do. But, it was one of the easiest one.



You got to see the glass yourself. Such a beauty, for the price it is asking for.




For $139, this case is such a beauty.

If I could pay a bit more premium ($20-30?), I will ask for

1.) LED fans
2.) A true RGB lighting system, with dance wave pulsate whatever mode
3.) A button to completely turn off all the LED (is there one right now?)
4.) PCIE cutout
5.) More headroom for a 140mm fan and 12V EPS pin to coexist together

And where should I place the LED strips uh? I got 2 more 400mm coming

I never believed in changing case cuz it ain't giving me performance gains or better power efficiency, until Phanteks P400TG RB proved me wrong
What fans are those?

Sent from null using GAGT
 

*adiBOY

Supremacy Member
Joined
Mar 5, 2008
Messages
7,576
Reaction score
347
Should be very limited

Pardon for my noob photos. (PS: is it koi or kai tt has a kickass camera system :D)

Front. Very clean look.



I like the brand with illumination. Chances are, I will not see it to appreciate cuz it isn't at eye level



Clean top as well. But a few times I press reset instead of LED light cycle button accidentally



Bo filter hor. Since Lancool K62, I have never used a case that has no front filter. So I hope the phanteks don't fail me with the under sized filter on the front panel.



The rear. Not the best I could do. But, it was one of the easiest one.



You got to see the glass yourself. Such a beauty, for the price it is asking for.




For $139, this case is such a beauty.

If I could pay a bit more premium ($20-30?), I will ask for

1.) LED fans
2.) A true RGB lighting system, with dance wave pulsate whatever mode
3.) A button to completely turn off all the LED (is there one right now?)
4.) PCIE cutout
5.) More headroom for a 140mm fan and 12V EPS pin to coexist together

And where should I place the LED strips uh? I got 2 more 400mm coming

I never believed in changing case cuz it ain't giving me performance gains or better power efficiency, until Phanteks P400TG RB proved me wrong

Is the LED stripe too exposed?
 
Last edited:

Bluegrass_Corbell

Suspended
Joined
Jan 25, 2007
Messages
4,469
Reaction score
0
Should be very limited

Pardon for my noob photos. (PS: is it koi or kai tt has a kickass camera system :D)

Front. Very clean look.



I like the brand with illumination. Chances are, I will not see it to appreciate cuz it isn't at eye level



Clean top as well. But a few times I press reset instead of LED light cycle button accidentally



Bo filter hor. Since Lancool K62, I have never used a case that has no front filter. So I hope the phanteks don't fail me with the under sized filter on the front panel.



The rear. Not the best I could do. But, it was one of the easiest one.



You got to see the glass yourself. Such a beauty, for the price it is asking for.




For $139, this case is such a beauty.

If I could pay a bit more premium ($20-30?), I will ask for

1.) LED fans
2.) A true RGB lighting system, with dance wave pulsate whatever mode
3.) A button to completely turn off all the LED (is there one right now?)
4.) PCIE cutout
5.) More headroom for a 140mm fan and 12V EPS pin to coexist together

And where should I place the LED strips uh? I got 2 more 400mm coming

I never believed in changing case cuz it ain't giving me performance gains or better power efficiency, until Phanteks P400TG RB proved me wrong

P400%20RGB_zpshdsyuhs3.jpg


the above is the RGB control for P400
 

avsquare

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2011
Messages
11,314
Reaction score
42
> looked at Phanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass
> looks good
> looks like it can be the case for my refresh 2 months later
> checked specs to ensure supports E-ATX
> says E-ATX supported, but "cannot use rubber grommets"

FeelsBadMan :(:(:(:(:(
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top