New FPS Mouse??

Shirasawa

Junior Member
Joined
Aug 31, 2014
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I've used DeathAdders (3.5G, Black and 2013) and all 3 of them served me well. I'm changing all my peripherals during September, getting K70 RGB, QcK mass since my original BlackWidow Ultimate is like 3 years old and starting to break down and my Goliathus is dirty and worn out.

I'm currently considering these mouse
  1. Razer DeathAdder Chroma
  2. SteelSeries Rival
  3. SteelSeries Kinzu V3
  4. Logitech G402/502 or maybe G400S?
  5. Corsair M65 RGB

I use Palm and Claw grip. I usually use Palm more and only use Claw when I need more precise shot. I don't play on high DPIs. I usually play on 800~1400 or sometimes even 400.

DeathAdder Chroma:
I'm comfortable with DeathAdder as I have used it for 3 years. Only drawback it's the coating on the surface. It just wears off in a year or so (the part where you click), all 3 of them. I really liked the super sensitive LMB/RMB.

Rival:
I've watched some reviews and in 1 particular review, the guy said that it left lots of fingerprint marks due to it's different rubberized surface used compared to DeathAdder's, basically a fingerprint magnet. I'm not sure if that will happen to me as I do not have sweaty hands even when LED is on the DeathAdder 2013 is on for hours.

Kinzu V3:
Recent release of the new version of Kinzu. Very simple mouse. Although I would like side buttons as FPS is not only the genre I play, but I can live without it. Only problem is that it's an ambidextrous shape. The length of Kinzu is close to perfect for me since DeathAdder 2013 is 1cm longer and I have a little space left when I use palm grip on DeathAdder 2013. Pretty happy with the price tag as well (S$69).

G402/502/G400S:
I never tried Logitech gaming peripherals before but I've heard very positive reviews on it especially on the G400(S)/G9X. Another good thing is that G402 price is only S$65.00 as what I seen on X-treme Solution website compared to Rival S$99. The price tag really question me about the quality as some other people did as well in some reviews.

M65 RGB:
I honestly will buy this without a doubt IF it wasn't for the laser sensor. I hate laser sensor due to built in acceleration. I was using a laser sensor mouse before my first DeathAdder and saw a significant change after I switched to optical sensor. It's been a long time since I used a laser sensor, so unless Avago 9800, which I heard pretty bad issues with it, is performs well, I might still consider M65 RGB.

Really need help with people who have experience with mouse to give comments on these mouse.
 
Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top