New Laptop with Win 7?

Shakespeare

Senior Member
Joined
Aug 24, 2000
Messages
758
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows if I can get any new laptop now that has win 7? Especially win 7 pro?

I need it for certain software that cannot work with win 8.1
 

PC_Dreams

Featured Distributor for Notebook Clinic
Joined
Aug 27, 2007
Messages
7,996
Reaction score
0
Anyone knows if I can get any new laptop now that has win 7? Especially win 7 pro?

I need it for certain software that cannot work with win 8.1

Get HP elitebooks (from $800++)
Asus BX or BU series
All MSI gaming series
Lenovo Thinkpads.... :)

All these have Win 7 official support. HP elitebook, Lenovo Thinkpads, Asus BX series is already installed with win 7 pro in the first place.
 

hyper_rev

Senior Member
Joined
Mar 8, 2002
Messages
516
Reaction score
0
Hi,

Do you have the Asus BX or BU series in stock? I'm also looking for a win 7 pro machine, either a Asus or a Lenovo.

Thanks.

Get HP elitebooks (from $800++)
Asus BX or BU series
All MSI gaming series
Lenovo Thinkpads.... :)

All these have Win 7 official support. HP elitebook, Lenovo Thinkpads, Asus BX series is already installed with win 7 pro in the first place.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top