exoticeclair
Junior Member
- Joined
- Jan 23, 2019
- Messages
- 14
- Reaction score
- 0
Hi all, need some advice. Have a flight this Friday on SilkAir to Lombok, but due to recent earthquakes and volcanoes have decided not to go ahead with flight. Ticket was purchased on lowest fare and SilkAir currently not offering refund. However, they also say that they will charge cancellation/no-show fees. Understand because lowest fare so refund not possible but not really keen on the cancellation/no show fees
Am wondering if I just don’t show up on Fri will they charge the no-show fee to my card/account or only if I want to rebook a flight again? Or have people been successful in getting waiver of cancellation/no show fees and can share how to do so? Thank you!
Am wondering if I just don’t show up on Fri will they charge the no-show fee to my card/account or only if I want to rebook a flight again? Or have people been successful in getting waiver of cancellation/no show fees and can share how to do so? Thank you!
