No4 pants bigger than 47?

Vacantcylinder

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Remember seeing before some extra large sizes in the emart, but biggest on ns website is only 47.

Anyone can confirm? If not I'll just go down to check, but rathe not make a wasted trip.
 

Chalkycliffs

Arch-Supremacy Member
Joined
Jun 7, 2013
Messages
10,847
Reaction score
4,737
Remember seeing before some extra large sizes in the emart, but biggest on ns website is only 47.

Anyone can confirm? If not I'll just go down to check, but rathe not make a wasted trip.


From what I can recall regarding very large sizes for uniforms - STLog holds stock at their warehouse - the emarts don't hold stock of these sizes as they are not purchased often.


It would be more sensible to call them before wasting a trip visiting the outlets and not being able to check or try.
 

Vacantcylinder

Junior Member
Joined
Dec 29, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
From what I can recall regarding very large sizes for uniforms - STLog holds stock at their warehouse - the emarts don't hold stock of these sizes as they are not purchased often.


It would be more sensible to call them before wasting a trip visiting the outlets and not being able to check or try.

Thanks!

In the end I did call and go down.

The largest there was size LLL (56 inches) which was just nice for me
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top