Note 2 LTE - Auto-restarting & SD Card error

DrHunt

Junior Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2000
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Anybody experiencing auto-restart of you note 2 every now and then???

My note 2 has been restarting most of the time, and I am not sure what went wrong.

Recently I experiencing the SD card errors which I read on the forum that it has been on for quite sometimes.

I done factory reset myself, however the sd card error will happen. I remove the card and insert it back it. hola, the card is working again. after awhile the blank SD card will appear again.

I looking to bring my note 2 to samsung service centre soon.
 
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ Forums. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts. Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards and Terms and Conditions for more information.
Top